(1) 2013 up to now: Post graduate studies for qualification in Pathology, University of Kinshasa, (UNIKIN) Faculty of Medicine/ DRCongo and King Faisal Hospital of Rwanda, Kigali as Senior Resident.
(2) 2011-2013: Post graduate studies for qualification in Pathology, University of Kinshasa, (UNIKIN) Faculty of Medicine/ DRCongo, as Junior Resident,
Tilte: Certificate of Special Aptitudes in Pathology.
(3)1993 – 2003 : Undergraduate studies for MD studies, University of Kinshasa, (UNIKIN) Faculty of Medicine/ DRCongo.
Title: Medical Doctor
(1) 2003 – 2005 : General Practitionner at Lubero Hospital / North Kivu/DRCongo.
(2) 2005 -2008 : idem +appointment as Director of the Hospital.
(3) 2008-2011 : General Practitionner at the HEAL Africa/Australian humanitarian organization (HEALTH, EDUCATION, ACTION AND LEADERSHIP), in Goma/ DRCongo.
(4) 2011 up to now: Junior and then Senior Resident in Pathology (cfr Supra) on special request of HEAL Africa and under its financial sponsorship.
Pas des données disponibles
Pas des données diponibles
SCIENTIFIC AND OTHER MEDICAL ACTIVITIES
(1) Member of the Provincial Board of Medical Trade Union of DRCongo in the North Kivu Province.
(2)To give some and to attend all the seminaries organized in the Departments of Pathology.
(3) Attended international medical conferences:
* 12e journées Franco-africaines de Pathologie D’Oyo
* Premier Atelier de Télépathologie de Brazzaville
* 4th Annual East Africa Health, Scientific Conference, international Health exhibition and Trade Fair in Kigali/Rwanda. (27-29th March 2013)