Assistant Bio Médical
PAST AND ONGOING STUDIES
Since May 2012-: Specialization at the Department of Microbiology of the Faculty of Medicine /University of Kinshasa where I am Senior Assistant.
2002-2008: Study of Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine – University of Kinshasa Doctor of Medicine Degree
1995-2002: Secondary studies at Collège Saint François de Sales-IMARA/ Lubumbashi State Diploma
1989-1995: Primary studies at Collège Saint François de Sales– IMARA/ Lubumbashi Primary studies Certificate
FIELD OF RESEARCH
– Epidemiology, Laboratory Diagnosis and Therapy of Emerging Viral Infections especially Poxvirus infections (Monkeypox Virus), Chikungunya Virus, Dengue Virus, Vaccine preventable diseases in DR Congo (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella,…)
– Genetic diversity of HIV, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus among MSM (Men who have Sex with Men) Population in DR Congo and molecular resistance to Anti-Retroviral Therapy.
– My main interest is to learn Zoonotic diseases, Virology and Immunology for working in Vaccines Development.
Pas des données dispo
Pas des données dispo
December 8-17 th, 2013:
Expedition for a Monkeypox outbreak investigation with an international team of CDC/ATLANTA’s experts in Health Zone of BOKUNGU District of Tshuapa, Province of Equateur, DR CONGO.
Abstract submission: « Assessment of knowledge on Monkeypox in Health Care Workers of Bokungu Health Zone in epidemic period « .
Article on the way in Emerging Infectious Diseases as a co-author: « Extended human-to-human transmission during a Monkeypox outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo »
Supervisor of Field and Laboratory Team in charge of MSM (MSM : Men who have Sex with Men) at CREMER-Virology/Faculty of Medicine- University of Kinshasa.
– Organization-Preparation-Carrying out of night-surveys amongst MSM (Men who have Sex with Men) population in their gathering places (bars, hotels, snack-bar, night-clubs) from march 2013 up to now with blood sampling for different analyses.
– Organization-Preparation-Carrying out of viral, bacteriological and immunological analyses (HIV, HBV, HCV, HEV, HTLV, CMV,…).
– American Society for Microbiology (ASM) : Member since august 2013
– African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM): Member since October 2013
October 14th – November 13th, 2014: Participation at 19th International Course of Clinical Immunology (ICCI): « Infectious Diseases: Updates in Laboratory Diagnosis » organized in Suez Canal University, Ismailia-Egypt
June-October 2011: Perfecting training in Gynecology-Obstetrics at the General Reference Hospital of ISTM Kinshasa- N’djili February 2011:Perfecting training as General Practitioner for 10 days At the Polyclinic “La SOUVERAINE “/Lingwala-Kinshasa
December 2010-February 2011 and March-May 2011: Perfecting training in Surgery at the General Reference Hospital of ISTM Kinshasa- N’djili October-December 2010: Perfecting training in Surgery at the Centre Médico chirurgical « La CLEMENCE » Kinshasa- Matete
June-October 2010: Perfecting training in Gynecology-Obstetrics at Maternité et Centre de Santé Lisanga-/Saint Benoit, Kinshasa- Lemba
2006 -2008: Training in computers maintenance (Desktop)
2005 – 2012: Instructor of anatomy teachings at the Anatomy Club -Vésale Faculty of Medicine- University of Kinshasa
2004 – 2005: Instructor of office automation informatics and general informatics courses
2002 – 2005: Instructor of the English courses In several families down Lubumbashi and Kinshasa In a private center for secondary school finalists in Lubumbashi
2002-2004: Advanced courses in computer science
– Office automation informatics: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, …
– General Informatics: programs Installation, Hardware, networks configuration,…
2000-2001: Advanced courses in American English at the American Speaking Center / Lubumbashi Advanced courses diploma
December 4th-6th 2014: Participation at thirty-year conference of National Institute for Biomedical Research in Kinshasa/Fleuve-Congo Hotel : » Infectious and non-infectious Emerging and Reemerging Diseases »
June 13-15th, 2013: Participation to the 6thCongrès des Pathologies Infectieuses et Parasitaires Grand-Hôtel de Kinshasa
February 2010: Participation to the conference of LINAC (Ligue Nationale pour la lute contre le Cancer) Sultani Hôtel- Kinshasa
May 2008: Participation to the 1stInternationl Convention of APRONES (Association pour la Promotion des Neurosciences) / Grand Hôtel Kinshasa
August- September 2006: Translator English-French/French-English in a team of European Union Observers During the campaign for presidential elections of 2006 (1stBallot) Kinshasa- RD CONGO
2003-2005: Editor-in-chief of a news bulletin “CAMPUS-ECHOS- La Rose de Sharon” Issued on university of Kinshasa site
– Involvement at the competitive examination of spelling organized by Belgian School of Lubumbashi
Pupils of best schools of the town attended to that test.
3rdPrize-winning of the category 15-18 years
– Involvement to the international competitive examination of dissertation organized
By “ Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie” for Central Africa and Indian Ocean