Recteur de l’UNIKIN, Patrick KAYEMBE Kalambayi, et Joseph BODI Mabiala , de la faculté de Médecine reviennet d’une visite au Japon dans le cadre de plus de visibilité et de partenariat pour notre institution
List of personalities encountered in Japan
- Professor Shigero Katamine, president of Nagasaki University
- Professor Sunishi Yamashita, regent and Vice President Nagasaki University, Chairman, Department of Radiation Medical Sciences Atomic Bomb Disease Institute
- Professor Kouichi Morita, dean of the Nagasaki University Institute of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Kiyoshi Kita, dean of the Institute of Tropical Medicine and Global Health, Nagasaki University
- Professor Jiro Yasuda, head of department of Emerging infectious diseases, Nagasaki University Institute of Tropical Medicine.
- Professor Kenji Hirayama, head of Immunogenetics department, Nagasaki University
- Professor Satoshi Kaneko, head of Eco-epidemiology department, principal Investigator of Multiplex NTD project
- Associated professor Mitsuaki Matsui, Nagasaki University Institute of Global health and tropical medicine
- Assistant professor Kido, Oita University
Diner with Congolese community of Nagasaki
- Dr Dan Yombo Kalenda Dan Justin, PhD Nagasaki University, eco-epidemiology department, Academic assistant at Kinshasa University School of Public Health
- Dr Mukendi Kambala Jean Pierre, assistant UNIKIN, Nagasaki University PhD student
- Dr Mpingabo Patrick, assistant UNIKIN, Nagasaki University PhD student
- Dr Pemba Mawonga Christelle, alumini UNIKIN, Nagasaki University PhD student
- Dr Tshibangu Evariste, alumini University of Mbuji Mayi, PhD student at Oita University
- Dr Bitakuya Aime, University of Bukavu, MPH student at Nagasaki University, ABE scholarship student
Meeting in Kyoto city
- Professor Masahiro Kihara, Head of Department Global Health and Socio-epidemiology, Kyoto SPH Former Dean, Kyoto School of Public Health
Former Deputy Vice President Kyoto University.
- Associate professor Bukasa Kalubi, Graduate school of Biomedical sciences, University of Osaka; alumini UNIKIN
- Associate professor Ngatu Roger, Graduate School of Health Sciences and Nursing, University of Kochi, Japan; alumini UNIKIN
- Assistant professor Musumari Masirika Patou, Department of Global Health and scocio-epidemiology, Kyoto University; alumini UNIKIN
- Dr Miserero, academic assistant UNIKIN, PhD student, Kyoto University.
Meeting in Tokyo
- Associate professor Jean-Claude Maswana, Graduate School of Business sciences, University of Tsukuba, alumini UNIKIN.